Tuesday's (3/30) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Bicolor Anthias
033004a.jpg

Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp (pregnant) & Banded Coral Shrimp
033004b.jpg

Very nice! Don't forget the little Domino Damsel..at least that's the pet shops call them.

Beautifull Pic's, what part of Maui did you take them?

Wow, I thought I was having a good day... that is until I was reminded what a really good day is like. Pics are amazing... as usual. Thanks for posting daily, I really do look forward to your posts. I can't tell you what I like best about the Shrimp pic. I have it narrowed down to either the textures, the vibrant colors or the composition. Dang, lets just go with all three. (the green eye on the anthias is neet too).

Rob

G,

I bow in your general direction! Great pics as usual. How did you put the green color in the Damsel fish's eye? I could almost climb into the Shrimp pic. Wonderful.

Thanks for sharing oh great and wise genie :wink:

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

v. nice, g!

scubaguy90250,
I took the pics at 70 feet in the Makena area off the Maui Prince Hotel

MaresMan1,
I didn't put the green on the Anthias' eye. Either that's the natural eye color or the strobe caused it.

Looking at the shape of the Anthias' eye, I wonder if it is in the Seabass family. They typically have those triagle shaped iris'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom