Tues November 9 Weigh-In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

165. Within 1 pound of where I've been for almost a month..

Well, I know what that plateau is like - I've been there since July. But, thankfully, this was my third week in a row of losing. I'm down 12 pounds from where I started in May, and of those, 5 are in the last 3 weeks! It's crazy the way our bodies and minds work. I've been trying to new Weight Watchers Core plan and it seems to be working for me, so far. I'm hoping to lose another 2.4 #'s by Thanksgiving, so I can hit the arbitrary target I set for myself. Wish me luck, and for those of you struggling, just hang in there! It's all one day at a time....

About a 2# gain over the last two weeks, back up to 231#. I have been eating out more lately, but also walked tons too - visiting family always drags my exercise and eating regime into slacking, be better next week i am sure :wink:

Skipped a week, sorry crew. But all sorts of good news. First, down 2.5# for the two weeks! Second, finally on a rent-to-own program at one of the dive shops in the area (make payments on equipment, get to use the rental gear for no extra charge till you're paid up). Will own my own dive gear in less than a year!!!!
Not declaring myself at first goal yet because I want to ring up under 300 two weeks in a row before I declare it met.

8/24 316
8/31 313.5
9/7 311
9/14 312.5
9/21 305
9/28 302.5
10/5 304.5
10/12 304.5
10/19 302.5
10/26 301
11/9 298.5

Intermediate Goal: Sub-300.
Long Term: 200

Hi all. This is my first weigh-in and I am at 179lb. Will go down to 145-150lb for my ideal weight.
Thanks,
Connie

I think having my shoulder rebuilt was a good thing for the weight - I'm down 5# to 215 :)

Its been a while since I reported, I know.. was sorta stuck doing anying for weight loss because it hurt to do stuff :)

I gained 2lbs. This is so annoying. I am less motivated now that I am near my target and using winter as an excuse. My reward for reaching my target is a wing setup. So yesterday and today I have been working out in the morning before that lethargy has a time to sink in. I have lost what I put on so hopefully good news to report next Tuesday. :)

Dang....I forgot to check in!

Lost 4.8# this week. Hopefully I'm out of my rut!

Back
Top Bottom