Tues Nov 30 Weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm only +1lb this week to 282. I'm actually surprised considering it was a holiday weekend.

I'm looking forward to this week because I feel like the motivation is statring to come back. I hope to have positve results next week as it has been a while since I reported a loss.

And I'm back up 3lb to 186.5. Plus and minus the same pounds for a month, now... rrrr. I was doing so well at first!

I think my mistake was that I started to sort of rest on my laurels after losing 10 pounds, and thought I could let down my guard and not worry so much about what I ate. WRONG! I guess it's back to being a total nazi with myself again; especially tricky over the holidays.

Forgot to weigh myself yesterday. There is no change in weight - still 168lbs and still four more to lose. It is kind of disappointing as I worked out a fair bit. Just imagine if I hadn't - I could have been reporting a gain so there is that to be grateful for. :) What happened to all the Tuesday weigh-in people?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom