Tubbatahha trip anyone? March 10-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveshop@diveph.com

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DAY 1 Transfer to batangas, embarkation 6PM
DAY 2 Dive Apo Reef
DAY 3 Dive Kuyo Island
DAY 4 Nort Tubbataha
DAY 5 South Tubbataha
DAY 6 South Tubbataha
DAY 7 Arrive Puerto Princesa

Date for is March 10 to 16.

Inclussion:

Aircon Accommodation
Unlimited no-deco dives
Full board buffet meals
Use of tamks, weights, belts, boat and services of a Divemaster

Exclusions
Domestic air ticket
Land transfer from and to Batangas
Airport taxes
Tubbataha conservation fee
Gear rental
Drinks
Other incidentals charges.
explorer---stella.gif

Spoon:
Thanks tom, what is the vessel and how many divers total for the trip?

Bro, it's with the Stella. Maximum is 23 diver's, but we just want load 19 diver's so it is not to crowded.

Ciao from Italy.
Myself and my girlfriend are planning to arrive in Manila March 10th early morning heading to Malapascua for a 10 days of diving, even if Tubbataha is a destination we wish to dive since long time.
We dove previously Bohol, Balicasag, Moaolboal and Apo Island back in time.
Can you give me some more specific info about this trip since we are really interested and we'ld like to change orur plans in case you still have availability on the boat.
About us ...........I'm an experienced instructor since 1979 and my girfriend also is a 200 dive logged.
As I've saw from your description the return is in Puerto Princesa so I suppose to fly back to Manila by plane............we could also spend sone days in Palawan island after the disimbarcation.
Pls let me also know price and morre detailed info if you dont mind.
Tks for the moment.

Peppo

peppolalli:
Ciao from Italy.
Myself and my girlfriend are planning to arrive in Manila March 10th early morning heading to Malapascua for a 10 days of diving, even if Tubbataha is a destination we wish to dive since long time.
We dove previously Bohol, Balicasag, Moaolboal and Apo Island back in time.
Can you give me some more specific info about this trip since we are really interested and we'ld like to change orur plans in case you still have availability on the boat.
About us ...........I'm an experienced instructor since 1979 and my girfriend also is a 200 dive logged.
As I've saw from your description the return is in Puerto Princesa so I suppose to fly back to Manila by plane............we could also spend sone days in Palawan island after the disimbarcation.
Pls let me also know price and morre detailed info if you dont mind.
Tks for the moment.

Peppo

Hola Peppo,

Soy otra vez. Acabo de leer to mesaje aunque ya te he mandado los detalles a tu email personal. Solo decirte, que tubbataha es lo mejor que Filipinas puede offrecer si se hable de buceo.

Visivilidad puede llegar hasta 60 metros. Es algo fuero de lo normal.

Bueno dejame saber si necesitas algo mas.

Saludos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom