TSD Roster update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think it's been awhile since the roster was updated. If anyone else needs to be added please add your name here. Remember, the only criteria is you must have made at least one dive with a current member.

Thanks,
TwoBit

ETA: Thanks for the reminder, TwoBit! I'm going to be the Mod that tries to keep the Swamp Roster up to date and general house keeping around here. One way to do that is to have anyone post their request to be added to the Roster here. As I get the requests listed, they will then be deleted. It will not only let me keep up with who I added but also clean up the clutter. Thanks, Zinc, for the idea to link back to the main page so this won't get lost!

Be sure to let me know if you spot errors or need something 'Mod-ified'!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still around too, although not diving much this year. Dove at several events & with LakeTravis. Driftwood will vouch for me too, I think. :)

I'm still around too, although not diving much this year. Dove at several events & with LakeTravis. Driftwood will vouch for me too, I think. :)

And I've dove with PeppermintPaddi and Driftwood, and been on a boat with Zinc (does that count?). This could be like "six (diving) degrees of Kevin Bacon".

Rumbum and I are living in Houston now. I even hit 288 Lake this week to play in some green water, so I'm current on my Swamper diving requirements.

Reactions: Foo
IANR and I have been diving a hole in my back yard for the first part of the year. Robert's boat too. I'm due for another dive now that my shoulder has healed. Now where did my regs go...

Just no good reason to dive locally till Aquarena reopens. I did the Reveille Peak Ranch thing with Scubaland and was not impressed.

Just no good reason to dive locally till Aquarena reopens. I did the Reveille Peak Ranch thing with Scubaland and was not impressed.

Is Scubaland the only shop that organizes RPR dives?

RPR is really only meant to be for training. IMO it's not very "fun" to go out and dive on a weekend day compared to the lake. Besides, just because you don't personally enjoy diving in the lake doesn't mean there's no good reason to or that it's not enjoyable for others.

Personally, I really enjoy local diving. Also, a few weeks ago I ended up with 850 reasons to like it even more than before....

Back
Top Bottom