Trying to post some of my images from a trip to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hammerhead man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hope this works, here are two images I took on a trip to Cozumel this May. This was the second time I have taken underwater photos. These were taken with a Sea & Sea DX3000G.

Well, I tried again. Need to find out how to post pics here.

Chech the stickies at the top of this forum... or you can do a search... make sure you resize them smaller as it won't allow hugh pics...

Hammerhead man, I had this same problem not too long ago. Its really pretty simple once you do it. First, save your pics to your computer. I have windows XP and my pictures always get saved in the "my pictures" folder in my C: drive. If you scan them, save them to the "my pictures" folder also and resize them to approximately 600x400 megapix. Then, write your message, go down to the bottom of the page where it says "manage attachments". If you are posting a quick reply you can go to the bottom of the message and click where it says "go advanced" then you click on "manage attachments". Click here and it will have a "browse" button. Click on browse, find the file your pics are in (the my pictures folder is in "my documents" on my computer). Double click on the picture then click upload and you're set. Hope this helps. Good luck. Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom