Trying to order "Fitness For Divers"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SouthSideScubaSteve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been trying to order the book "Fitness For Divers" from the Divefitness.com website, but the on-line ordering function has been "closed for maintinance" for at least a week. I tried to cotnact them thru the email link on thir site and have gotten no response ....

Are they still operating? Is anyone aware of antoher way to aquire a copy fo the book??

It's also available HERE.

I'm a FB friend of Cameron's -- I'll message him and see if he knows the website isn't working.

I looked at it about 4 weeks ago and it had the same message. Thank you for letting him know. It looks like an excellent book!

Sorry for the confusion, everyone, but I'm glad you brought the broken email to my attention.

Long story short, my web hosting company was purchased by another company, and in the transition, they broke the secure electronic delivery of the PDF file. I spent MONTHS trying to get them or ANYone to fix it, but to no avail. I also contacted several other web hosting companies, and none would help me migrate to their platforms no matter what I would pay them for the service. I got to the point that I felt I needed a break from the stress of dealing with the problem.

I'm hoping there are better options out there now that it's been a year (yikes!), and I will begin researching this again. However, in the meantime, the softcover edition is available through GUE- I just sent them a big order a few weeks ago, so I know they have it in stock.

Thank you for your interest and your persistence. I will email the OP a free copy of the electronic edition as thanks for your kick in the pants! :)

Cameron

this is an excellent book and I hope you get the web site fixed

... to TS&M for giving Cameron the heads up!

.... and to Cameron for the prompt response and the book! I plan on starting to use the workouts from it this weeend (as opposed to my current haphazard non-routine!)

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I'm currently looking for this book in a digital or softcover version.

I have checked on the GUE website but after looking at a 30$ shipping fee charge I would like to investigate if its possible to have the version in a digital version.

I'm willing and able to pay. I just wish it would be easier to get it :p

I dont know if it was too forward of me but I have contacted both divefitness.com & formfitness.com's emails.

Thank you.

PS. Why is shipping from US to Canada so expensive?
The website & cart are still down.

I don't know about digital, but there is certainly a soft cover version. Cameron should answer your e-mails -- he's usually good about that.

Cameron answered to my emails.

The problem with a physical book was the 70$ price. (Book + Shipping + Fees)
Ebook = 20$

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom