Trying to identify this Aqua Lung titan first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a quick question! I bought a second hand set oof regulators off of a friend today and was just wondering whether anyone can identify what first stage this is? The second stage is a titan lx supreme, but the first stage just says titan and has the supreme branding. I can't seem to find any pictures of this particular first stage on the Internet, not to me took it has 2 HP ports and all of the titans I have seen seem to only have one.
Also, does anyone know what year this first stage model is, and how does it differ from the titan lx supreme first stage if at all?

Thanks for your help guys!

image.jpgimage.jpg

That's the latest model Titan LX Supreme first stage--environmental seal, 2 HP ports. Although not shown in the photos, it probably has an ACD as well.

Really? Looking at the aqua lung website I thought the Titan LX first stage has blue text and says titan Lx on it? I'm also not sure it has an ACD. When I take the dust cap off the inlet I can see the filter. What should it look like?

If it does not have an ACD it could be a Titan first stage, but more likely an LX from which the ACD has been removed. When this style of first stage was introduced, all of the Titan and Titan LX's had just 1 HP port. Later the change was made so that the LX and, I believe, also the plain Titan were shipped with 2 HP ports. You might ask your question on the Aqualung forum for an official AL response.

Back
Top Bottom