Trustworthy Babysitter Recommended in Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi All, just wanted to share this in case there are any scuba divers headed to Cozumel that are in my situation.

I was worried about travelling to Cozumel to go scuba diving because we couldn't find any resort to watch our kids during the pandemic. But based on another Tripadvisor post I chanced upon Rebecca Ugalde and we had a fantastic experience with her. As a mom of 2- and 4- year boys, leaving our kids with a stranger in a foreign country is nerve wrecking, but after speaking with her and her references, I'm so glad we pushed through! She's the reason why we pushed through with Cozumel and actually enjoyed it because we got to relax and scuba dive! After the first day, my 4 year old whispered in my ear 'Can we take her home to Long Island?' :) She is a wonderful person with an absolute golden heart and can speak both English and Spanish fluently. For those divers who think they can't dive because they can't find anyone to watch their kids, there is a solution and we have the right person!

Geez, and here I was just leaving my kids home alone with a bowl of food and the TV remote.

Good to know.

Geez, and here I was just leaving my kids home alone with a bowl of food and the TV remote.

Good to know.
You leave them food? Hmmm....that actually explains a lot....

Kelly's used to offer a babysitting service for husbands while their wife shopped, The Pub is now at that location and I believe they still offer a husband babysitting service.

There's something to be said about leaving the kids at home with the other grandparents and making it adults only :)

We're here now grandkid free and LOVING IT

I know some people.....:)

Attachments

• daycare.jpg
    daycare.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 44

Back
Top Bottom