trumpet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Have been bad bad bad about getting images up here!

Got this beautiful guy as he went sailing past to join his mate...tried for both of them but they were zooming everywhere.

I managed to line myself up in (almost) the right spot and anticipate him cruising up towards the blue. Pretty happy with the result here.

Let me know what you all think.

Excellent composition! I like the crossing diagonals.

Great shot. The photo of the one I have seems to like divers. It just does not take off when you get close to it. Guess it is just used to inquisitive scuba divers!

Gilligan:
Great shot. The photo of the one I have seems to like divers. It just does not take off when you get close to it. Guess it is just used to inquisitive scuba divers!

I noticed I was able to get closer to the ones in Oahu than I usually can here. Maybe there's something in that Hawaiian water!

Now I need photos of the yellow version and the slender ones we get...not that I would pass up an opportunity to get an even better shot of this type, of course!

Cool shot! I'm curious.... Did you try to crop it to get rid of the negative space? If you crop it to vertical, you can still keep the diagonals. Worth a try to see what it looks like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom