True meaning of PSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
After all these years I finally figured out the true meaning of the letters P.S.D..

Purposely Submerging in Dung.

Bring on the Old Spice………

Gary D.

I like reading your posts, Gary. It makes me realise that no matter how much my job sucks (from time to time) there are people doing things that suck even more. :D

All kidding aside, I'm grateful for people like you who are out there doing society's dirty work so the rest of us can avoid thinking about it. You have my undying respect, sir.

R..

That works!

Dung and anything else that is there when the job needs to be done.

Gary D.:
After all these years I finally figured out the true meaning of the letters P.S.D..

Purposely Submerging in Dung.

Bring on the Old Spice………

Gary D.
Ain't that the truth! Thankfully, it's now mandatory for us to wear FFM and rubber (Hunter/Viking/Gates) suits with hoods. Though not mandatory yet, they're encouraging the use of dry gloves as well. Most of the lakes around here test positive for various forms of E. coli, amoung other nasties. It's the worst in spring when the runoff from the melting snow brings in the dog and people poo :sick:

How about:
Pretty Sh!tty Duty
Public Sh!t Diving

...I know that's right...thank God for car washes....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom