trouble posting photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allison Finch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am trying to sent photos to my gallery. The photo is a decent size, but after uploading, it is reduced to under 90x90. As such, it is too small. Does it auto convert to a smaller size? How do I post e-mail sized photos?:shakehead

Allison, I load 1024x768 photos, and it does seem to resize them to 640x480, I think. You see a thumbnail in your gallery, but then expands when you click it or use it.

I don't see that you've loaded any? Let me know when you do and I'll take a look, ok?

I keep trying. I size them to 700 x ? and by the time I upload them, they are under 100 X ? Do I need to send fullsize files? I have no trouble posting the same photos on ******************.

I keep trying. I size them to 700 x ? and by the time I upload them, they are under 100 X ? Do I need to send fullsize files? I have no trouble posting the same photos on ******************.
I didn't understand? You can post photos on another board? I know that Yahoo & Aol galleries are world easier.

How about this. Send me some pics, up to 2 mb zip file, and I'll test load them into my gallery in a new album. Maybe I'll discover the problem.

PM with my email sent...

Every time I try to process a photograph I get a message that my "Graphic is Too Small".

What's with that?

These are BIG files.

the K

The Kraken:
Every time I try to process a photograph I get a message that my "Graphic is Too Small".

What's with that?

These are BIG files.

the K
I'm not sure but that may be a mistaken error message for trying to load too large. What are the dimensions of the pics?

I just do not have any problems loading zip files under 2 MB containing pics of around 150 Kb in 1024 x 768, altho PG seems to resize them to 640 x 480, as does Aol and Yahoo. I use Microsoft's Picture Resizer Power Toy to resize pics - you can do 100 in couple of minutes usually.

Looks like Allison gave up....? :(

DD,

I've sized them down to 480x640, saved them as jpeg files, tried to load them and got the same response.

the K-odak Moment

:hmmm: It could be PEBKAC...??

I just loaded this as a test, and it was 640x480 when loaded...

Snow_OnlyinTexas_Small_.jpg

Edited...

??????????????????????

the K

I don't understand why you and Allison can't load, so I'm going to itemize the steps...

1-Go to My Photos or to My Albums then pick the album to load to and open it;

2-Click Upload Photos in the upper right corner;

3-Click Browse on the next page, select the photo of Zip under 2 MB in size, and OK;

4-Click Upload/Submit at the bottom of the page;

5-Click Process at the bottom of the next page;

And it should happen....??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom