Tropical Storm Sepat heading twds Luzon...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here comes Sepat, just upgraded to severe Tropical Storm and looks to beelining right for Luzon...

Will it swing up towards Taiwan or hit the PI...? Place yer bets ladies and gentlemen...

If this storm intensifies and hits HK on Friday nite and flights are cancel, you will see a grown man cry...

0708-00.png

20 pesos says it hits luzon...

100 pesos donation to the church so it floods HK...:froggy:

Jag:jb:

seriously though i hope you have a great trip... and a safe one...

and a disease free one...

especially the types of diseases mikey tends to pick up from strange women

hehehe, u are right, kuya caloi.

and i really like to watch a big, grown man cry. bwahahahahahahahaha.

:hugs: pak... its alright. ****s do happen sometimes.... so is it going to hit HK?

pakman:
Here comes Sepat, just upgraded to severe Tropical Storm and looks to beelining right for Luzon...

Will it swing up towards Taiwan or hit the PI...? Place yer bets ladies and gentlemen...

If this storm intensifies and hits HK on Friday nite and flights are cancel, you will see a grown man cry...

0708-00.png

Ah!! Cocos Islands.. think it will be ok dude.. looks like if it makes it to HK, it will be next week. You can still make it!

No worries.....it will fizzle out. I spoke to JC and the boys.

but even his plane took off HK, he might have a shaky flight crossing pacific. a huge hurricane is approaching hawaii!?

Back
Top Bottom