Trivia question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
What happened the second week of February 50 years ago?:idk:

Gary D.

France tested an atomic bomb......then ran away......:idk:

February 9

* Joanne Woodward receives the first star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
* Adolph Coors III, chairman of the board of the Coors Brewing Company, is kidnapped and captors demand $500,000.

February 11

* The airship ZPG-3W is destroyed in a storm in Massachusetts.
* Twelve Indian soldiers die in clashes with Chinese troops at their common border.

February 13 – France tests its first atomic bomb in the Sahara.

You guys give up to soon. I'll tell you, If you haven't guessed right, when I get back from Michigan on Friday.

Blades, I was still a bit to young but not by much. hehehe

Gary D.

You guys are party poopers. I thought it would have gone on for a while but if you'r done I'll tell you later today.

Gary D.

You guys are party poopers. I thought it would have gone on for a while but if you'r done I'll tell you later today.

Gary D.

I think I would have guessed more if there was more feed back? For instance, you were close and are on the right track or happened on that day kind of thing. But for us to post and not know if we are close or anything kind of made it a stand still thread waiting to hear if anyone got it.
It will be interesting to find out what happened 50 years ago that you want to share. Maybe it has to do with finding your valentine sweetie!?!?

I made my first dive. :dancingsnoopy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom