Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nudisusie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Scubaboarders,

Due to work commitments, 2 of our guests have needed to cancel their spaces, so we now have 2 spots available in a dbl or twin share cabin on our 11 night trip aboard Damai 1 Liveaboard, combining Triton Bay and Raja Ampat.

22nd March - 2nd April 2019
Kaimana to Sorong

Cruise Price and Inclusions US$5,825 (per person, reduction of $500 from website price)
  • 11 nights full board, with soft drinks, tea & coffee, beer and a glass of wine with dinner
  • 1 x 45 minute massage
  • Airport transfers to/from the Damai 1
  • Nitrox
This Triton Bay - Raja Ampat diving itinerary is ideal for critter spotting, wide-angle photography, big fish sightings, getting up close with manta rays and enjoying fun non-diving activities such as waterfalls and caves, whilst being pampered aboard the traditional Phinisi liveaboard, Damai 1.

The Damai 1 offers spacious cabins and comfortable sun lounging areas for in between dives. There is a large crew to cater to us, everything from carrying dive equipment to preparing deliciously tasty meals to order.

My husband and I used to work aboard as cruise directors and have taken this route several times, so know this will be an awesome trip and our group is lots of fun (mix of English, American and German).

If you would like to join us or need more info please send me a pm

Cheers,
Susie

Back
Top Bottom