Trip Video - Tuamotu, September 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Super thanks, as usual!!:clapping:

@CWK, Never stop please

What she said ....

That made me smile from ear to ear. I see from the finning as you are entering the pass you had a little "windy day" too - CWK that is superb. Thank you....as soon as I win lotto tonight I will be booking flights :) glad you had a good time.

Any feedback on the LOB?

LOB seems a bit iffy. A few new staff on board, which is never a good sign. Windlass shaft snapped on the night that we were due to sail to Fakarava. We were given the option of staying at a pension to dive Fakarava South Pass and all guests who were able to dive took that option (one couple declined as one of them had a medical condition). The LOB sailed to Tahiti to await a new windlass after dropping us off. I believe that the poor folks on the next cruise will be given the option of an amended itinerary - diving Tahiti from the LOB. I'd love to go back for another trip but am hesitant about the LOB.

Hmmm....50% of the people I have spoken at length with did not get the advertised itinerary for mechanical issues...not a great draw card for me so far.

However I'm so glad you had a great time :)

I asked the Cruise Director how many trips had been cancelled and his response was that there had been 2 so far in his year at the job. As his response seemed to indicate past trips, I then asked about the trips following mine, and his response was that they were not cancelled, only that the itinerary was changed.

Back
Top Bottom