Trip Video - Galapagos August 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow , what a video ! Thanks you so much for sharing it so quickly , it’s mindblowing and I loved the music.

Just a quick question , what were the temperatures like and what exposures suit do you and it most of the other divers use ?

Best fishes x

Temperature down to 20 C at Darwin and Wolf. I elected to skip the last 2 days of diving (5 dives) because the DM said that the temperature would be down to 15 C.

I was wearing a 5mm semi-dry with a 4th Element Thermocline hooded vest underneath, which was good enough for temps down to 20C. Others on the boat were primarily wearing 7mm (some with additional layers) and there were a couple of dry suits. Quite a number skipped the last 2 days of diving.

Worth going, but go prepared. I had been looking for a 7mm wetsuit for some time but could not find one in the warmer climes that I frequent. So I went prepared to bail out of some dives if I thought it would be too cold.

Back
Top Bottom