Trip Video - 01/30/2015 Los Coronados Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really cool, wish I lived in a place where I could make day trips like this aswell..

Cool video... I though it interesting to see one diver wearing the pony under their arm - and it kinda looked like they were dragging the tank and reg through the sand, while the other guy with the back mounted pony had things a little cleaner... From my perspective anyway.

Cool video... I though it interesting to see one diver wearing the pony under their arm - and it kinda looked like they were dragging the tank and reg through the sand, while the other guy with the back mounted pony had things a little cleaner... From my perspective anyway.

The diver with the tank under his arm was using a re-breather - so the tank was a bail-out bottle - I'm not a CCR diver but that appears to be the usual way to sling those tanks (one thing that has deterred me from rebreathers). The other diver was on open circuit, and I agree, his tank mounted pony is nice and streamlined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even notice that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom