trip to curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Just got back from my trip to Curacao. I had a great time, although I was only able to make two dives. I stayed at the Super Club Breezes Resort. Ocean Encounters is the dive operator at the resort. One free shore dive a day is included in the package. The folks at Ocean Encounters were really nice and professional. The first dive, was along the reef near the resort to the car pile. The car pile is a reef made up of old cars. The cars are at about 100 ft. due to a storm which caused it to move and go deeper than it use to be. We had to turn back due to air restrictions of one of the divers, so we did not actually go down to the reef. My second dive was along the same reef, with a couple I met at the resort. The gentleman was a PADI instructor. He lead his wife and I on an interesting dive, pointing out many things I would have missed without him. Unfortunately, I came down with a head cold, and chose not to dive anymore. There is always next time. I met many divers from different parts of the country, all wonderful people. I did a lot of snorkeling and enjoyed my stay.

Back
Top Bottom