Trip Report: Turks & Caicos Explorer II May 6 - 13, 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EVMia

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We had a great start to the week at Eel Garden and Amphitheatre with multiple shark sightings, turtles and stingrays just off of Northwest Point, Provo. Kenny had a close encounter of the shark kind at Stairway when a reef shark bumped his camera housing! Over in West Caicos at the Gully we saw a baby turtle, and some of the guests loved Boat Cove for its white sand and coral heads teeming with life – saying it looked just like an aquarium. After travelling over to French Cay the guests had another beautiful couple of dives at G Spot with the sharks coming to check out the divers. Dives at Rock n Roll featured sharks, turtles and chubby the snapper. Our last couple of dives at G Spot had the divers surrounded by both reef and nurse sharks to everybody’s excitement! A great week of diving all round!

I had a great time this week on T&C Explorer II- was my first liveaboard but not my last. I am planning to return in 2018. I want to thank all the crew from Captain Bob to Celeste, Anna<Joe, JP, Mark and Stan for a great job done.

I had a great time this week on T&C Explorer II- was my first liveaboard but not my last. I am planning to return in 2018. I want to thank all the crew from Captain Bob to Celeste, Anna<Joe, JP, Mark and Stan for a great job done.

Was crazy Bunjee Jo not working during your week? I would ask for my money back then!

Back
Top Bottom