Trip Report Lake Pleasant with the Scubateers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pdelannoy

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to report and excellent day of diving with the Scubateers. We dove on the DAM and Tec Island. The DAM was an amazing dive with visibility around 30 feet. We touched around 130 on both the north and the south side. Water temps were about 66 in the deeps and 81 above the thermocline at 53 feet. The dive was even made more exciting when my pressure gauge o-ring began leaking-thankfully it waited until our ascent.

For me, Tec island was the dive of the day. We cruised along an amazing wall at an average depth of 42 feet. The wall extended north to south and was well over 100 feet deep. There were lots of fish and at one point we saw what appeared to be a school of cats-strange cause I thought they pretty much never schooled. We also navigated an awesome swim through. All-in-all an amazing day.

As usual Rob and the Scubateers made it all possible. I would highly recommend checking them out if you haven't taken advantage of this great service. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom