Trip report for AC 6-26 through July 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sevenmeadowsdiver

Registered
Reaction score
We stayed at the victoria house.I will say that I went around one day and looked at about 5 other properties and to me its not close that the VH is by far the nicest.All of my dives were through white sands and were first class small boat not more than 6 divers.The only problem I had was at the BH trip.We dove with Amigos Del Mar and I will say this the service out of the water was first class but in the water different story.The DM we had for the last 2 dives both were about 50 minutes at about 60-70 feet and I was watching the dm very close and for the whole 50 minutes he didnt turn around one time to ask his 7 divers how they were or ask if there air was ok.Out of 7 divers we had 4 go up at 40 minutes not at the same time because there air was at 500psi and the DM didnt even know it.Anyone who knows this group will know the Dm because he was spending his whole dive killing lion fish as he is in some competition to see who can kill the most.Anyway maybe to some this isnt a big deal but to me it is only because if someone gets hurt on this trip you could be in trouble because how far it is out and to me they should be extra careful.Overall I loved Belize the diving was equal to or better than anything I had done in the past.

Victoria House is one of the nicest places on the island for sure and has always had a good reputation although on the higher end of the accommodation scale and not always affordable to everyone.

Glad you had a good time

Gaz

I dove with Ecological Divers and they where great. They where fun,friendly and ran an extremely safe safe operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom