Trip Report / Dec26-Jan1 at Habitat Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okiraku_diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is my first trip to Bonaire, arrived 2 days after departing Tokyo. As soon as arriving Habitat, I check in my room then attend general briefing of Marin Park Regulations.

I made 17 dives in 6 days of diving, 8 boat diving and 7 house reef diving. Visibility is around 20-30m / 70-100ft, water temperature is 28.5C / 83F, I wear 3mm full suit but do not feel cold after 1 hour bottom time.

Marin life, soft corals, school of small fishes, etc is so nice! Especially I enjoyed house reef diving, blue water on white sandy bottom is so impressive, big school of Jack fish are amazing. I uploaded some photos in my gallery ScubaBoard Gallery - Bonaire

I deeply appreciate for divemasters, staff at Habitat and very friendly American divers. Wife and I will be sure to come back to Bonaire.

Back
Top Bottom