Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mia Toose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Allow us to guess where you are right now...Perhaps you’re sitting at your desk in the office. You’re supposed to be getting a report out but instead you’re perusing the www.ExplorerVentures.com website and dreaming about your next dive vacation. Now take a moment to consider our guests this past week – Submerged in 83ft of water off the Caribbean island of Saba with 60ft of beautifully clear viz. There are five turtles in the vicinity – three are munching away on the seagrass to the left, one is heading up to the surface to breathe, another is just lying on the reef about four feet away from the divers. Our two resident Reef sharks are circling around – the smaller one’s coming within ten feet of our guests. In a minute, our crew will lead the divers over for a visit with our two seahorses...

Well that’s the end of Purser Rob's report, and the captain is coming. I guess that means it’s time to go diving again. Come join us!

Save $600/person ($1495/person) for the last 2 weeks of our Summer Specials!

Departures Dates:
August 20-27, 2016 (St. Maarten to St. Kitts) ~ SOLD OUT
September 10-17, 2016 (St. Kitts to St. Maarten)
13691071_10153587034266761_1570607477072583284_o.jpg

Are you on the ship or in the office, Mia?

My son and I are already booked on the Sept 10-17 trip. It'll be our first LOB and we're REALLY looking forward to it. If you're on the ship, we'll see you then!

Are you on the ship or in the office, Mia?

My son and I are already booked on the Sept 10-17 trip. It'll be our first LOB and we're REALLY looking forward to it. If you're on the ship, we'll see you then!

Oh! So exciting! You'll totally love it! We've got a great crew too! Actually, I used to be on the ship, but now I live on the island doing admin work for the boat. I always come by on Friday at the end of the week when you're back a the dock to say hi to crew/guests and take care of little business stuff. When you see me come on board, introduce yourself. I'm very much looking forward to hearing about your first LOB :D

You'll totally love it! We've got a great crew too!
I'm positive that we will. I've heard nothing but good things about the boat & crew. Talking with our instructor this summer, it turns out that's actually one of the few trips that he recommends to his students. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that one of them is on the Aug 20-27th trip, a guy named Will. According to Will, that will be his I think 4th trip with y'all and he loves it (obviously!).

When you see me come on board, introduce yourself. I'm very much looking forward to hearing about your first LOB :D
Will do! See you then!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom