Trimix for Galileo Sol NOW AVAILABLE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In spite of what http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scubapro/421119-trimix-galileo-sol.html says,

If you buy a "New" Galileo Sol, you are not supported for trimix.

When is this going to happen, ScubaPro? Why do you offer a half-right computer as a "technical dive computer"?

Capture.JPG

The ne version of the Trimix algorithm is in validation currently and should be available by Spring of 2016.

The ne version of the Trimix algorithm is in validation currently and should be available by Spring of 2016.

:mad:

The new version of the Trimix algorithm is in validation currently and should be available by Spring of 2016.

I believe it is late. When will we see the Trimix upgrade? This has got to be among the world's greatest bait-and-switch games.

They can't even get boot sizing right anymore. I've been waiting on my size 11 heavy duty boots for months. I wear size 13 boots, the size 13s Originally ordered were too big for my friends d that wears size 15. And despite it being their mistake, they won't take them back. Several months later, still no boots. Scubapro isn't the brand it once was.

Hey, Jax.

Very level-headed statement of your disappointment. May I join your thread? I'm going for three...

They've removed a number of things including my well-participated thread on what they did to the SP timeline (removed all the regulator servicing details).

Mind if I wait here with you until this disappears too?

Reactions: Jax

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

thread title changed as requested to reflect current model

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom