Trigger Scuba's Soniwave communicator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterlogged

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have any personal experiance with Trigger Scuba's Soniwave comm. system? If so, Do you feel that it was worth the price? Did you like the way it works?

Hello Waterlogged, welcome to the ScubaSource family. Glad to have you aboard!

Yes, fortunately I've had some experience with underwater communications. There's the good, there's the bad and there's the ugly. This one is the bad. It requires you to talk with your teeth clenched tightly, and as you too can imagine is very difficult to hear what anyone would be trying to tell you. Though it's not the worst system out there, it's still close. In other words don't throw your money away.

If you are in the market for underwater communications there is only one way to go. Check out This article for a write up on the best you can get. Ocean Technology Systems does a remarkable job with underwater comms. Which is why Military Divers, Scientific Divers, Underwater Videographers, as well as Recreational Divers use and trust this brand. It's beautiful. In fact I had my first experience ever with an OTS Full Face Mask and Comm Unit recently.

I have bought, tested and shelved Trigger Scuba underwater communications.

Save your money. Look around, you will find a lot of other systems that work a lot better.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom