Trigger Fish Remote Strobe Trigger, Ikelite Sync Cables, Ikelite Strobes, Gorilla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I put together 4 Remotely Triggered Underwater Strobe outfits. I've been using one quite often, two less often. I've used three a few times, and I think I've used all four maybe three or 4 times. Probably less.

Just today I tested the cables, strobes and triggers I'm offering for sale here - all working perfectly. The prices below are what I'm asking for each of the individual components.

Of course, I can build out a complete remotely triggered strobe unit (with clamp, arms and other cables I have in inventory for the Gorilla pods, etc.) and give you the bundled good-guy discount of the decade.
Full-Remote-Rig-2-Up.jpg

All prices include shipping to any non-FPO address in the US.

Please send any questions to me.

Thanks!

Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Ikelite DS-125 Strobes.

These two strobes are my number 5 and 6 - they saw very, very little use and are in excellent condition. Serial numbers are 3634 and 6973. Both with NiMH batts. Never flooded, never dropped - both work perfectly. I have the diffusers for them and the Manual, as well (not pictured, but will be shipped with the strobes.) I have two chargers. One is a little flakey at the tip - just needs to be wiggled a bit and it works fine. The other is perfect. Offering the pair for $775, delivered

Ikelite-Strobes-Tall-View.jpg

Ikelite-Strobes-front.jpg

Ikelite-Strobes-Clean-connectors.jpg

Ikelite-Strobe-Batt-Pack.jpg

Ikelite Sync Cords (Cables)

I have several sync cords available. These are my three best - one has never been in the water, and the other two have been used a time or two and are in near-mint condition. These sync cords have the Nikonos connection on one end, and an Ikelite connection on the other end. These are not the beaters you bought last time. The connections are perfect, clean and un-damaged. $80 for the New Cord, $60 ea. for the gently used ones.

New cord
Ikelikte-Sync-Cord-NEW.jpg

Gently Used Sync Cords
Ikelikte-Sync-Cord-Used.jpg

TriggerFish Remote Triggers

These things are brilliant. Machined from aluminum, filled and virtually bulletproof. Initial Tfish review on WetPixel is here: Linky. I have two of these available. I think I paid about $190 each for them, delivered to SoCal. The two I'm selling here are units #3 and #4 - very, very little use. I have two available. I'm offering them here for $140 each.

TriggerFish.jpg

Here's a size scale - DIN plug v TriggerFish. Yes, its that small.
TriggerFish-DIN-Plug-Scale.jpg

Gorilla Pods

After some research, I decided the Gorilla Pod "Focus" was the answer got these remotely triggered strobes. Aluminum, Negatively Buoyant, tough, flexible, strong and stealthy... it would make the perfect platform. I added a ULCS ball mount so I'd have some flexibility in mounting options and articulation. Wrap the base of the ball mount in electrical tape before you wrench it down tight! This thing is solid and ready to work with. I have two available. I'm offering these Gorilla Pods with the UCLS ball mount for $75 each.

Gorilla-Pod-Focus.jpg

Gorilla-Pod-Ball-Top.jpg

Shot with 4 remotely-triggered strobes. These really are a lot of fun to use!
Interior-1a.jpg

The strobes are sold.

Somebody snap up those triggerfish... They're the greatest!

-Ken

Hi everyone

The two gently used Sync cords and the two TriggerFish are sold.

Here's what's left:

• NEW Sync Cord ($80)
  • Two Gorilla Pods with ULCS Ball Mounts (Now $70 each)

Thanks -

-Ken

Ikelikte-Sync-Cord-NEW.jpg

Gorilla-Pod-Focus.jpg

Gorilla-Pod-Ball-Top.jpg

HI

Gorillapods are sold.

Somebody grab that Sync cord. Send me an offer!

-Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom