Tribolube questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
Tribolube questions:

Which is the static, and which is the dynamic?

Where can I buy the protectant, and where can I buy the degreaser?

(Why is this info not on Tribolube's website?)

Beano,
The information is on the site you need to click the Scuba link and it avails you all the data you need sans pricing. That is quoted out to protect distrubitors.
Tribolube -71 replaces the Christolube mcg111
Tribolube -66 replaces the Christolube mcg129 and 129N

TRIBOLUBE 71 is for static and dynamic applications. This grease is a PFPE oil thickened with PTFE(teflon) has a lighter viscosity and a wider opperating range. The grease is based on a linear chemistry.

TRIBOLUBE 66 is only for static applications. This grease is also a PFPE oil that is thickened with PFPE, but has a thicker viscosity. The grease will thicken and in cold conditions can cause a sluggish response, due to the fact that it's opperating range is not as wide. This grease is based on a branched chemistry.

Tribolube questions:

Which is the static, and which is the dynamic?

Where can I buy the protectant, and where can I buy the degreaser?

(Why is this info not on Tribolube's website?)

Where can I buy the full line? I am especially interested in the o2 clean degreaser (Tribolube® KO2)?

I saw the DiveSports post on Tribolube 71, but they only seem to sell the two sizes of that one.

I talked with Phil today and he will carry the full line. Please contact him for availability.

David

Where can I buy the full line? I am especially interested in the o2 clean degreaser (TribolubeŽ® KO2)?

I saw the DiveSports post on Tribolube 71, but they only seem to sell the two sizes of that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom