Tres Pelicanos lunch location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi - for anyone that has done morning and afternoon dives with Tres P, my understanding is that they will drop you at a beach club if you want so divers can get lunch while they take the boat back to their dock new tanks, supplies, etc...

Anyone know if there is a particular spot they use or does it vary from day to day or......?

thanks

Tom

Probably Money Bar.
They were using that about a year ago, at least. If you have a request, and it is on the way, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

is this if you are doing both a morning and an afternoon dive?

They were dropping people off at Money Bar in March of this year and yes that is if you are doing the morning and afternoon dives.

Hi - for anyone that has done morning and afternoon dives with Tres P, my understanding is that they will drop you at a beach club if you want so divers can get lunch while they take the boat back to their dock new tanks, supplies, etc...

Anyone know if there is a particular spot they use or does it vary from day to day or......?

thanks

Tom

I'm sure that if you e-mailed Jeanie she can answer that precisely for you.

When we have people doing 4 dives, we drop them off wherever they would like for lunch between the dive sites coming back and our final drop off and afternoon departure point.

One can get a beachside massage at the Money Bar between SI......:daydream:

It’s been the Money bar for awhile now but yesterday he dropped off at a new place to try since it seems the prices at the Money Bar has been steadily increasing. So we tried Tortugas. I was not impressed. I haven’t had a chance to give Steve my opinion yet but I am going to suggest switching back. The food was good but the prices at Tortuga’s were just as high as the Money Bar with a smaller selection and the facilities were not as nice.

What' the place with the Taco food truck stuck in the sand? Bring bug spray, but the Tacos were good. Bring tacos back to the boat/pier. Oh and don't forget the DM and captains taco's. They gotta eat too...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom