Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FiddlerOnTheRoof

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi everyone,

As a fellow scuba diver here on Scubaboard.com I would like to ask you for your support and invite you all to my new Youtube channel where I am posting my video Vlogs, Scuba Vlogs, Scuba Diving Trips, Gavin Scooter and DPV stuff and much more. All my videos are also categorized so you can just look at scuba videos if you want to skip the other scuba unrelated videos.

Thank you all in advance for your support and while you are there please don't forget to subscribe.

Warm regards,

Peter

FULL MOVIE

SHORTER VERSION

Last edited:
Sadly, I never have more than a few minutes at a time and can't watch this 43 minute video. I tend to watch under 5 minutes, if there is action, fun music, critters etc. There have been some threads that ask people about the ideal length of videos that they are willing to watch. Plus what kind of editing and music etc. Good luck with your project!

Sadly, I never have more than a few minutes at a time and can't watch this 43 minute video. I tend to watch under 5 minutes, if there is action, fun music, critters etc. There have been some threads that ask people about the ideal length of videos that they are willing to watch. Plus what kind of editing and music etc. Good luck with your project!
I understand. I try to make shorter videos, but this one for some reason was big...

SHORTER VERSION JUST FOR YOU!

I would be pretty nervous looking into submerged cars, in case the driver was still there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom