Treasure dive found rare old bottle, flag and shipwrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another treat !
Double check these wrecks for
1) Anchors -- Yachtsman Kedges ? savage it ! (or them !
2) Bell (s) often have the name of the boat on them savage it ! (or them !)

Make a 45 minre or want ever is the local; tie frame cat & dog show for the local service clubs

By all means keep up the good work !

SAM

Another treat !
Double check these wrecks for
1) Anchors -- Yachtsman Kedges ? savage it ! (or them !
2) Bell (s) often have the name of the boat on them savage it ! (or them !)

Make a 45 minre or want ever is the local; tie frame cat & dog show for the local service clubs

By all means keep up the good work !

SAM

Absolutely, Sam! The winter months are coming and I'm building my fleet as it were

DD

nice video, but it lacks the afterparty - next time add a review of cleaned items you've found, with some description like what it is, approx. manufacture date and region.

nice video, but it lacks the afterparty - next time add a review of cleaned items you've found, with some description like what it is, approx. manufacture date and region.

I know I usually do that too. I so dropped the ball on that one.

Thanks for watching and pointing that out. I'm sure not to forget it next time!

DD

Actually I was thinking of doing an "Unclaimed Treasures of the Great Lakes" video, as I have kept many a thing throughout the years. Even cameras and drone that will never be used again. But when I think back on all the things I've given away or returned, things like rings and cell phones and quarters to kids on the beach, it would be so lacking.
Who here keeps much of what they find? Sam, you must have an interesting collection. Whats the best treasure in your collection?

DD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom