tray for oly 5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm buying a tray and strobe for my OLY 5050z. Any suggestions? and i was wondering if theres any store in southern ca that sells the fisheye tray? thanks

I'm sure you've already read of my preference for the Fisheye tray and extended loc-line arm. Yuzo at UWDigital Camera in Japan has them and Sea Shooter does but I have no idea where it's located.

Yes Yuzo has them and the one I ordered is in route. He shipped immediately and takes Paypal! He'll also provide tracking information.

Do you mind if i ask what the bottom line with shipping came to. and how long do yo expect it to take to arrive. i am considering the same set up. Thanks

Jerry

I don't remember the shipping exactly but it was very reasonable, like $15-20. Don't use the ordering proceedure on the website. Email Yuzo and tell him what you want. He'll give you the exact price, with lower shipping and whatever discounts he's currently using.

Shipping time was 4 days! That's faster than I can get a letter across Houston! Yuzo also give an extra 3% discount for using PayPal.

ok i went to his site how do you read this stuff cant make sence out of it to me also how do you figureout how much to pay him ect and shipping . anyone have his email address if so pm me with it or better yet post it so rest of us nows .wonder if i can get tray , arm and strobe and synec cord before arpril 5th

medic13:
ok i went to his site how do you read this stuff cant make sence out of it to me also how do you figureout how much to pay him ect and shipping . anyone have his email address if so pm me with it or better yet post it so rest of us nows .wonder if i can get tray , arm and strobe and synec cord before arpril 5th

You can use a currency converter like this one to get the price. Email Yuzo at info@naturephoto.co.jp. Let him figure the cost and shipping, it'll be cheaper than using the checkout thing on his website.

Everything I've ordered from here has been delivered in 4 or 5 days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom