Tray + ARM + ??? + Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

benhdavis

Registered
Reaction score
So, I decided to grab me two Archon D32VR and a SRP tray for my Hero3. The rubber band thingies didn't look so stable from the SRP arms so I didn't get those, but I bought the standard flex arms from SRP but not the ones with the rubber-bandy things.

I bought the D32VR support (Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is D32VR Support) but now I have a big ball which I was naievely expecting to fit into the SRP arms. I have no idea how to attach this thing to the SRP. I think it looks like a ULCS ball joint, but I'm not positive.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm new to all this photo/video underwater craziness so I'm feeling extra confused.

I think you want to get another ball for the end of your loclines, and then a clamp that clamps that ball and the ball for your light mounts, like this - http://reefphoto.com/shop/images/ulc.tr.gp3d.jpg - I believe that is a beneath the surface package, but they and other vendors have the individual parts as well.

Back
Top Bottom