Traveling with scuba gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

some airlines allow one carry on size piece of luggage plus a second smaller piece like a small back pack for example. if the airline you flew has these type of rules, then i could see them allowing it as the second item.

some airlines allow one carry on size piece of luggage plus a second smaller piece like a small back pack for example. if the airline you flew has these type of rules, then i could see them allowing it as the second item.
And the OP was wearing it. It is all down to the personnel who is doing the safety check and with 3 kids tagging along probably also help.

You're more adventuresome, or cheap, than I am, I would not try that.
I also won't.
Would this practice works every time?
It will be really troublesome to return to the check in counter, queue up, check in the bc, pay excess luggage etc etc.

It was Spirit and almost nothing is free.

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom