Traveling to Iceland in September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I booked my trip to iceland. We plan on staying two days before we go to Ireland. I was told we could do the golden circle in 1-2 days. Should we rent a camper\van and stay on it or get a hotel? We want to see the water falls, northern lights (hopefully), blue lagoon, do some hot springs, and other things. I don't want to waste money on a hotel if we can rent one of those vans\campers but wasn't sure what they cost? Also any thoughts what we need for Covid? Right now we just have our passports. I assume we don't need visas

I don't know anything about Iceland I didn't learn on Google.

But that's sounds like an amazing trip. Have fun.

I booked my trip to iceland. We plan on staying two days before we go to Ireland. I was told we could do the golden circle in 1-2 days. Should we rent a camper\van and stay on it or get a hotel? We want to see the water falls, northern lights (hopefully), blue lagoon, do some hot springs, and other things. I don't want to waste money on a hotel if we can rent one of those vans\campers but wasn't sure what they cost? Also any thoughts what we need for Covid? Right now we just have our passports. I assume we don't need visas
Iceland is very expensive and hotel is Wow.
Hostel is a lot cheaper and you can cook your own food.
Day trip out from Reykjavik to various tourist hot spots is readily available.

As for the entry requirement? You need to find it out yourself instead of coming here.

I feel an anxiety attack coming on. Maybe I dreamt I was in Iceland. The whole idea of scubaboard is to exchange ideas. It's called networking.

Security, inspection and taxes

Iceland–European Union relations - Wikipedia

I would say you don't need a visa for short term arrangements providing you don't hold a passport from Antarctica.
What idea? You have none.
All those answer for the OP is just one click away.
You have never been to Iceland and Philippines etc etc. Period.

What idea? You have none.
All those answer for the OP is just one click away.
You have never been to Iceland and Philippines etc etc. Period.

Are the two of you married?

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom