Travel Discounts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mermaid8773

Contributor
Reaction score
For Scuba Board Members and their Families only.....

Book a vacation between now and January 15 and receive 50% off of your booking fees!

Secret Retreats charges $50 per room booking fee, (not per person), and for a limited time only you will receive all of the great service I provide for only $25!!!!

Personal service, great prices!

For Example:

Runaway Bay Jamaica, Adults-only, ALL INCLUSIVE land from $80 per person per night.
Dive facility on site.....

North Shore, Cane Bay, St. Croix - $50 per person per night. Best wall diving in the Caribbean....dive lockers, refills, etc on site!

Many many more deals...too many to list here.

Great deals on airfare, as well.....

Visit the website at http://www.secretretreats.com or email me direct at Alix@secretretreats.com and I will help you find the vacation you desire!!!

Big Hugs~

Alix

Current airfare from St. Louis to Montego Bay - Roundtrip, all taxes included, direct flight from $169.37.

Current airfare from St. Louis to Cozumel - Roundtrip, all taxes included, direct flight from $314.19.

Current airfare from St. Louis to Las Vegas - Roundtrip, all taxes included, direct flight from $100.39.

Current airfare from St. Louis to Cancun - Roundtrip, all taxes included, direct flight from $182.69

Many other departure cities available, such as.....Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Vegas, Minneapolis, Oklahoma City and Tulsa.

Contact me for more info on these GREAT deals! Alix@secretretreats.com

Big Hugs~

Alix

PM me what the best price for airfare to costa rica the last of februrary. Also if there is any lodging deals on the pacific coast let me know about them to.

thanks, Brannon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom