Closed Travel BCD (ScubaPro Litehawk or Aqualung Zuma)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue skies

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for a travel BCD, ideally ScubaPro Litehawk or Aqualung Zuma. Medium-ish men's size (5'8, 165lbs). Maybe Xdeep Ghost, no other BPs.

assuming you are traveling to warm waters ?
that said, xdeep is a great product line, but i do not know why you would need that much lift. i think it s about 36lbs. i use that size wing when cold water diving in my dry suit with a heavy steel tank.

not a fan of scubapro bcd's.

not familiar with the zuma but again, the med/lrg has about 34 lbs of lift. you just do not need that big of a wing. if you can fit the small/medium then it has 22lbs of lift. that is the range i would be considering.

i would suggest looking at the dive rite travel pac bcd as another possible option. i have the larger voyageur pac (now discontinued) and it is a great bcd.
TravelPac BCD | Dive Rite

btw charlene who posted above, is a great seller. you can buy with confidence if you choose to go thru her.

the scubapro hydros is an awesome travel bcd.

assuming you are traveling to warm waters ?
that said, xdeep is a great product line, but i do not know why you would need that much lift. i think it s about 36lbs. i use that size wing when cold water diving in my dry suit with a heavy steel tank.

not a fan of scubapro bcd's.

not familiar with the zuma but again, the med/lrg has about 34 lbs of lift. you just do not need that big of a wing. if you can fit the small/medium then it has 22lbs of lift. that is the range i would be considering.

i would suggest looking at the dive rite travel pac bcd as another possible option. i have the larger voyageur pac (now discontinued) and it is a great bcd.
TravelPac BCD | Dive Rite

btw charlene who posted above, is a great seller. you can buy with confidence if you choose to go thru her.

+1 on Charlene.

She great in every aspect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom