TransPlate harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
So it's basically just the straps and the waist plates that I have for sale. Two major pieces of harness, one that weaves through the top of the backplate and turns in to the should straps. Other is the waist belt that goes through the bp and serves as the mount point for the waist plates that anchor the shoulder straps. It's a little hard to explain but it's a great concept and works great. Only reason that I'm selling is it's a little too large for me and the quick releases and plates take up too much real estate on my smaller torso (I'm only 5'5" with a 32" waist). Let me know if you need more information I'm happy to answer any questions. Picture is how it looks fully set up on a backplate. NOTE: no backplate is included, nor is a belt buckle unless you really need it. I can throw in some triglides and D-rings and the shoulder pads that come with it. Like I said, though, it really is a great system and the fact that it is easily adjustable for strap length and quick releases make the end of the dive removal much easier.

Asking $50 plus shipping from Boston, MA. potentially interested in trades for a reliable 2nd stage or drysuit cuff rings but who knows.

34rc9d4.png

Actual photo of what is included. Quick releases and adjustable pulls on both shoulder straps and sternum strap. Waist strap is 78" long. Waist buckle included for a fee. Two metal triglides and four plastics included. Obo or trades. Sherwood second would be nice.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423447055709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423447055709.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 161
Don't remember sorry. But as shown the shoulder straps are over 24" long

What is the length of the webbing on the metal plates? IIRC, from that, I can figure it out.

Do you mean the max length of webbing between the 3-way ring and the metal plate?

PM sent

if he wants them, do the deal....

Back
Top Bottom