Training notice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The Sgt. just told me to post it.

We are looking at hosting a DR-1 class in early October. It will be here in Coeur d'Alene and will be a three day class. Room for 15 and we have 5 already filled.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
The Sgt. just told me to post it.

We are looking at hosting a DR-1 class in early October. It will be here in Coeur d'Alene and will be a three day class. Room for 15 and we have 5 already filled.

Gary D.

I won't pretend to know what a DR-1 class is or where Couer d'Alene is located but I'm curious if you got a $.40 raise for being in the PR/Advertising department too? :eyebrow:

Kriterian:
I won't pretend to know what a DR-1 class is or where Couer d'Alene is located but I'm curious if you got a $.40 raise for being in the PR/Advertising department too? :eyebrow:
hehehe Now two people have my dogs name.....hehehe "Butthead" hehehe :D

CdA is just outside Spokane Washington but across the border in Idaho.

DR-1 is Dive Rescue level 1 PSD training.

They just cut our dive pay by about 25% so I think the other is out. hehehe

Gary D.

Gary,

Any concrete date for the early october? how early is early? Deer Season opens Oct 15th :D There is a coulple of divers we need DR-1 certified, myself included!

I now have the confirmed dates and prices.

October 6-8

I have the Adobe and will try and post it.

OK, How do I cut and paste it?

Gary D.

Gary,
Does this apply only to Divers in Spokane area? Or would it be a useful / Practical course for divers in other areas... such as Ohio?
My county EMS is looking into putting together a county-wide dive team and most of the principals told me they weren't aware of any special Dive rescue courses.
I would like to present this information to them at our next meeting.

Any help is obviously appreciated...

Thanks
Mad_diver

Mad_diver:
Gary,
Does this apply only to Divers in Spokane area? Or would it be a useful / Practical course for divers in other areas... such as Ohio?
My county EMS is looking into putting together a county-wide dive team and most of the principals told me they weren't aware of any special Dive rescue courses.
I would like to present this information to them at our next meeting.

Any help is obviously appreciated...

Thanks
Mad_diver
Until all the spots are filled it's open to everyone.

I'll E-mail you the Adobe information.

E me at garybeth@imbris.net

Gary D.

Sweet!

Thats the weekend BERFORE Deer season opens!! I will be there! We should have two divers there actually, I Got a page sunday informing me on the dates so I assume that our team leader has already signed us up but I will call him to confirm.

Hey Gary how much is the course? And how recognized is it within the states? What are the pre-reqs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom