Trainee DiveMaster Internships - Swim with the whales in Tonga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triswebb

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi,

We currently have positions for 2 Dive master interns here in Tonga. If you are already qualified up to rescue diver level, available from June until the end of September, keen to get some work experience and gain your divemaster certification whilst spending a few months with the humpback whales then visit us at Welcome to Tonga-Dive.com - Whale watching and Scuba diving in Tonga and check out the latest news for more information...

Please only apply if you are a rescue diver and seriously keen in spending time to learn about humpback whales and the dive industry.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tristan Webb

Welcome to Tonga-Dive.com - Whale watching and Scuba diving in Tonga

Tristan,

By chance do you have a fellow of the name Brian Long working for you?

Thanks,
Doug

They ran the ad for 5-7 days, and now have closed application process submitals per thier website.

JUST A FYI.

would be great if they themselves would post a reply like this.

Aloha , my name is Adam and I am Padi Divemaster. Iam VERY interested in your opportunity.
I currently reside in Kailua Kona Hi where I was trained and I have over 300 logged dives. I have done so e reading on your Island and about the "Whales" . It would be helpful to know how much it cost to get set up there. I travel very light and have no problem sharing room and board.
My passion for diving has NEVER diminished and I am ready for an exciting challenge.

Aloha and Mahalo

Adam 951-837-5422

Hi Adam. You are 18 months late in your application. The computer says "no".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom