Trade my Hollis F1 Bat fins for OMS slipstream.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi I have a almost brand new pair of hollis f1 bat fins size xl. I used them on two dives. I like them a lot but they are a heavier fin and I am butt heavy as it is. I would also trade for utd neutrally buoyant fins. My email is cogden20@gmail.com

I'm in Manhattan and can do this trade minus the OMS rubber heel straps, but, are you sure you're actually butt-heavy?

Yea I'm def butt heavy. You don't have the spring stralps? Damn this would be perfect. I work on 53rd and Madison. The straps are like $60 bucks. What size are your fins. And how do they fit with rock boots?

If evad is willing. Hopefully and I don't even think he has the springs. I think they are rubber. Anyway I didn't know the slipstreams are pin style. Evad let me know. If I can get your fins with straps I will def do the deal. If not I don't think I can just because of how new and damn expensive my bat fins are.

Why don't you just move some of your weight toward your head?

I am going to. I still want lighter fins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom