Totally dry logbook bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sbiriguda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an official PADI logbook. I used the plastic zipped bag that came with the logbook, but it's no good. The water passed through the zipper (I think) and damaged the logbook. After few dives it is already damaged
I want something TOTALLY DRY, something that can be really thrown into the sea water and the logbook inside must remain perfect. It must be a bag, not a new logbook, since I want to keep mine
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Get a dry bag. Or an electronic log. Or do your logs after you get off the boat.

Yes, in fact I am planning to... but I would like to keep as a memory the logs of the very first dives...

Another option would be some kind of tupperware container

Put it in a drybag with the rest of your gear or if you want something just for your logbook and don't want to carry a separate dry bag, get this: E-Case® – Submersible Protection for Everyday Essentials | SealLine® It is IPX7 waterproof rated which means it can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes without compromise. It also works with touch screen devices (I use it with my kindle when I'm in the pool reading) and depending on the size, you can also stick your phone or tablet in there.

They also make excellent dry bags.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom