Torch for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USCGscuba

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys probably not the best forum for this but figured no one would need it elsewhere. I have a Petrogen gas U/W cutting torch. Used it a handful of times to cut steel I-beams. Cuts well all parts including extra hoses and tips included. Looking to get around $800.00 bucks. Easy to use and easy to transport.
Thanks

Hi every one,I‘ve used the Petrogen once in Angola some 18 years ago on a wreck removal work.This cutting torch worked wonderfully well above water but I never could use it properly under water. At the beginning, I followed the guidelines given by the constructor but the torch extinguished every time.Then having nevertheless a great experience with underwater burning torches, I tried to use my own rules. It didn’t work either it was not possible to have a regular cut.For result, the next day I continued the work with cutting rods.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom