Toledo, Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zak87

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i will be in the Toledo Ohio area and would like to met some local divers i am o/w and nitrox certified i have dove four times on wrecks two where deep dive over 100ft
i have also done night dives and hunting dives so pm me if u wanna get together and dive ill be there sometime after the 5 of Jan i would also like to hook up with an instructor so i can get my dry suit certs.

Just wondering...I see you are from Florida, have you ever done a cold water dive? Not to say you couldn't probably certified in a pool. I'm not familar with dry suit diving.

no not yet i just got my certs about 2 months ago and i am a traveling welder so i really do not live down here just working i was born and raised in Idaho but i would love to try my shop is out of Adrien mi so we work around that area often

It's almost bordering on ice diving here - starting to get some ice on the quarries. We do have three nice diving quarries in northwest ohio - White Star Quarry, Gibsonburg, Ohio one of the best inland dive sites in the midwestern USA. Midwest dive sight. - Gilboa Quarry Scuba Diving as well as Portage Quarry. White Star is sometimes open on winter weekends - Gilboa may be also. Again, due to the weather now there may be some ice which would require some specialized training.
Do you have a drysuit of your own? It's not always easy to find a rental one that fits right.

i do not have one yet but am in the market for one when i get up that way i live in Idaho so ill have to have one so if you now of a good dealer it would help and thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom