Together we can make the World's Deepest Warm Water Therapy Pool a Reality!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
After 30+ years of guiding and teaching blind skiers...After 27+ years of teaching children, veterans and other with disabilities to escape gravity through scuba diving...After 23+ years of running a non-profit that has changed the face of adaptive scuba worldwide...After 12+ years of designing & planning the deepest warm water therapy pool in the world that has 3 patents in the U.S. and another in Canada so far.....It's TIME! I Need YOUR Help!
Here is the ASK! Please introduce me to influencers and affluences that you may know or that they may know. I need to fundraise for this game changing vision of a pool that will serve people of all Abilities. I have not yet met them. I NEED YOU!
Give my contact info to anyone who can or wants to help 630-408-1920 ....Jim.elliott@diveheart.org ....THANK YOU.... Together we CAN do Great things.
#Hero #change #hope #FutureLeaders #leadership #freedom
75339388_10157622125456280_9115844880604594176_o.jpg

If you don't already know, Jim is a stand-up guy. I heartily endorse him and Diveheart!!! PLEASE give him the info. Even if you aren't sure how much of an influencer they are, send Jim their info. This deep-water pool will be a boon not only to adaptive scuba, but for ALL scuba enthusiasts. Don't let your indifference let it die on the vine. It needs to move forward.

1725216607562.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom