Today's Ogden Point close-up photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent Pictures Mark, Richard and I will be doing a dive at the Breakwater water tomorrow.
Hopefully the viz stay the same.

Cheers

AL

Most of those photos were taken at the bottom of the slope halfway between the second corner and the end. There was a big group of vermilion rockfish, several tiger rockfish and a couple juvenile yelloweye rockfish. In this same small area, there were also 2 male wolfeel dens. One of them came out and tried to eat my yellow bailout bottle. I also visited the 3 wolfeels at the second corner. There were lots of schooling yellowtail and puget sound rockfish everywhere. The visibility seemed to get a bit worse closer to shore about halfway from the end, but it was still a decent 20 feet at least.

By the way, I'm on duty tomorrow or I would tag along. I think I might go to Gabriola Island on Monday though.

We may be diving the inlet on Friday the 28th, Senanus Island and McCurdy PT. Only if Richard finish painting his boat. Let me know if you can take the day off and come and do some diving with us.

Cheers

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom