Today's Dive Shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
From today's dives off of Fort Lauderdale.

smallreefsponge.jpg

smallspongecoral.jpg

Marc

smalllizardfish.jpg

smallamenome.jpg

Marc

Nice pics. I like the lizardfish.
Beautiful out there today.

Nice lizard! :)

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
Beautiful out there today.

It was a great day to dive. Dead calm, sunny, not too hot.

We had a ripping current at the start of the first dive on the Hog Heaven. Literally hand over hand as we descended the anchor line stretched straight out like flags in a wind. There was a couple of OW students that aborted half way down when one lost a mask and a few regs starting free flowing. The DM took three trys to hit the wreck. The Captain said it was flucuating between 2.5-2.75 knots. It disappeared by the time we came up.

I had to thumb the second dive 30 minutes in with 1500 psi still left when my octo started free flowing. Bummer.

Marc

The current was ripping also. We must of been getting out about the same time you were going in.
There was a little current when we started, hence our trip to the second reef, but coming back in was a drift dive. It was about half the time coming in as going out! Whoosh!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom