Todays Dive - Jersey - 22nd April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chippy

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a few shots from today's dive. I did spot a huge cuttlefish, but unfortunately he wasn't too keen on having his pcture taken!

tubeanemone.jpg

hermit.jpg

daisy.jpg

Sweet photos!

Did you shoot these macros on TTL or everything manual on the strobes? I'm still learning on the TTL shots.

And now that the water is warming up in Jersey I hope to see some bright tropical fish shots from you, hehehehehe.

M.

Chippy,

Nice shots. Thanks for sharing.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

Great shots, Chippy! Thanks

marpacifica:
Sweet photos!

Did you shoot these macros on TTL or everything manual on the strobes? I'm still learning on the TTL shots.

And now that the water is warming up in Jersey I hope to see some bright tropical fish shots from you, hehehehehe.

M.

I'm still having to use the manual powers settings on the DS125 (it's been an eductaion and not that difficult at all, just a bit fiddly) and I'm only using a single strobe for now. There were taken with the 60mm macro. I just bought a 105mm macro too. I find the 60mm focuses a bit too close to the port, literally a couple of inches or so, making lighting a bit of a pain.

The viz is still so bad <3m, that using two strobes makes controlling backscatter a nightmare!!! I got my replacement bulkhead in the post yesterday, so next weekend I'll be able to start using TTL again.

As for the tropical fish, the only ones we get here are in aquariums :wink: We get the occasional Triggerfish in the hieght of summer, but apart from that it's green water and drab fish! Only 5 months to go though before my next diving trip to The Red Sea!!

Back
Top Bottom