Todays Birthday Boyz are...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SteveS and Peter

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!

You present is 1 free weeks diving anywhere in the world, all expenses included. Just let Dee know where you want to go and she'll hook you up, and as a bonus throw in a couple of Dee Rags I am sure!

Gosh I cannot wait till it is my birthday :wink:

My birthday was yesterday...where do I get to go diving?! syruss32 says you've got something special planned for the Southern Belle birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SteveS & Peter - YOU FINE, GENTLEMEN!!!

"Dweeb....Syruss forgot to mention the Texas part!...anywhere in the World of Texas.

Even though Iguana Don actually lives in Yankee land above the Red River, we have made him an honorary Texan. And as such, he will be your activities director. He's quite proficient at sniffin' out....er, umm...scouting excellent dive sites in our cow pastures... umm....Quaribbean locations. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your itinarary. :D

It's obvious I need to learn to spell...unless I was referring to SouthWESTER Bell, not SOUTHERN BELLES

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom