Today susanne and I made ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

Attachments

• IMG_3684.jpg-fw.jpg
    IMG_3684.jpg-fw.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 184
How would they work on the headache bar on my flatbed?

You sure make people work to find out what you are actually selling: GasPods – Kit of 9 – AeroHance GasPods Project

So vortex generators? Seems like a minivan would be a good candidate. Apply to the trailing edge of the roof?
Thanks Iowwall, I jumped the gate and you should heard Susanne....Bob let me give you the links..maybe I am going sturr crazy here in Santa Barbara Lock down..miss my Master swim each morning at 6: am.. and I was able to make some thing different that the common Vortex generator. I was the first to Patent Vortex generator for fins...long story but help the performance on the Force Fin Extra Force.EXTRA FORCE FIN – Force Fin We enhance the air/water flow by acceleration. Thank you for your interest. This has been a big project for us and finally glad to see it moving..you should see the CFD modeling we did on ships..Wind Tunnel Test, Black Holes and GasPods – AeroHance GasPods Project and were the idea came from.Whales Inspire GasPod Design – AeroHance GasPods Project..+yes for van, I post data and pictures.

Attachments

• Force-fin-vortex.jpg
    Force-fin-vortex.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 151
Yesterday we finished 42 box truck vans contract for The BerryMan, a produce distributor. They have supported our data collection for over 3 years now. Due to new laws. Susanne and I had to do the job ourselfs. Robert Fores would normaly we climbing up the ladder. Susnne and I will a bag of Pods and a Podding Wand. Steve Rebuck showed up with some more CleanoCLEANO® - The GREEN Industrial Grade Cleaner & Degreaser and became Merlin passing the Podding Wand to the Sorerer To Be Atmospheric.B2B Celebrate Sustainable Production to Save Fuel for Delivery Fleets and Us – AeroHance GasPods Project

Attachments

• 20200430_110333.png-fw.png
    20200430_110333.png-fw.png
    677.3 KB · Views: 216
  • 20200430_141716.png-fw.png
    20200430_141716.png-fw.png
    584.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2647-fw.png
    IMG_2647-fw.png
    738.6 KB · Views: 195
Any plans to make them in black?

I didn't see those I might go for a couple sets of the magnetic ones